Saturday, November 8, 2008

Yes, we are alive and well

We did not fall off the face of the earth, we were not ate by sea dragons, nor were we consumed by the fiery pits at the edge of the earth, we are all alive and well. Many, many things have happened, some minor, some not so minor. One thing that has kept me from being able to post has been the momentary death of our beloved laptop. Randy thinks he can fix it, but doesn't have the parts he needs. As soon as he can get them, we will have the laptop to use again- the convenience of this piece of technology has been wonderful and we have had a terrible time living without it. We also had a problem with keyboards. At one point we didn't have the laptop or the main computer to use, so it was impossible to make a post and update everyone.
Another reason I have not been able to update is time. I am so much busier now than I was when we lived in a house. Even if we spend the day around the campsite, I barely have time to check my email. Speaking of email, if you have emailed me and I haven't responded, I am not ignoring you. I have almost 1000 emails to go through.
We have been having a blast and really enjoying ourselves. I have a lot updates to post and and going to try to get on the computer everyday or every other day and get started on that.
We would like to say hello to a few people we have met along the way- Hello to Terry and Mary, we hope to see ya'll again. Hi Ben- it has been a pleasure for us to get to know you- Hello to the entire Garvin family- thank you for a fabulous time with the manatees, great fellowship and the offer that I am sure we will take you up on.
Life is anything but dull right now and we are so thankful that God is allowing our family to experience so much. We have seen some beautiful country, saw amazing sights, met absolutely wonderful people and been able to do all of this as a family.
Be looking for an update coming in a day or two (I hope).

No comments: