Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Life at the speed of where

As in, where do the days go? Life seems to be moving at fast forward speed for us. I will make this one short because I have Ohio to blog about but I didn't want to leave out my final post about Michigan.
Have you ever been going in a direction that you knew was the direction that you should be going, the one that God wants you to go. But, at some point, a little doubt creeps in. Well, it was starting to happen to me. Not that it should have at all. I guess, a little (or a lot) of my flesh creeping in. One night, not too long before we were to leave, a man stopped by our site. He is a Christian who was getting started to embark on a journey similar to ours. He ended up being a huge encouragement to us. His name is Neal Smith and is a Christian singer. We chatted for a little while and God ended up using us to encourage him and vice versa.
Our stay in Bear Cave was enjoyable, fun and encouraging. We have pics coming soon. Sorry for the delay in getting those up. We need a moderately fast connection to upload those, but we haven't had that yet.
Up Next: OHIO!

No comments: